Sam works behind the scenes at Ampersand HQ, working on tasks that range from choosing client’s aircraft seats to meticulously checking and preparing final documents. She is the first person you’ll speak to when you phone Ampersand!
A self-proclaimed explorer and adventure seeker, Sam found her desire to travel after completing a charity trek through the Sahara Desert. Ever since, she’s always itching to get her walking boots on and explore the world, ticking one mountain off her list at a time. Raised by ex-army parents, throwing herself into thrilling experiences is in Sam’s blood, however there are two sides to her adventurous nature. From exploring Europe’s buzzing cities over the weekends to climbing up active volcanoes in Indonesia for sunrise and jumping out of aeroplanes for sunset. She has an obsession with collecting Christmas Tree Baubles from every country that she visits and will hunt one down no matter how tough the challenge! This has also led to a very interesting looking Christmas Tree.
Sam began her career in travel after backpacking India, teaching English in Bali and island hopping in The Philippines. Her most recent adventure has been to Sri Lanka, exploring the culture and of course, completing Adams Peak.
- Twenty Places to fall in Love with India
Tuesday 15 May, 2018
- Insider India: Meeting Mallika Ahluwalia, Co-Founder of the Partition Museum, Amritsar
Tuesday 30 May, 2017
- A mini-guide to Bhutan – Land of the Thunder Dragon
Friday 17 March, 2017
- Ampersand "In the Know" - A Travellers Guide to India
Wednesday 18 January, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Japan Now
Tuesday 14 June, 2016
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India