Sam works behind the scenes at Ampersand HQ, working on tasks that range from choosing client’s aircraft seats to meticulously checking and preparing final documents. She is the first person you’ll speak to when you phone Ampersand!
A self-proclaimed explorer and adventure seeker, Sam found her desire to travel after completing a charity trek through the Sahara Desert. Ever since, she’s always itching to get her walking boots on and explore the world, ticking one mountain off her list at a time. Raised by ex-army parents, throwing herself into thrilling experiences is in Sam’s blood, however there are two sides to her adventurous nature. From exploring Europe’s buzzing cities over the weekends to climbing up active volcanoes in Indonesia for sunrise and jumping out of aeroplanes for sunset. She has an obsession with collecting Christmas Tree Baubles from every country that she visits and will hunt one down no matter how tough the challenge! This has also led to a very interesting looking Christmas Tree.
Sam began her career in travel after backpacking India, teaching English in Bali and island hopping in The Philippines. Her most recent adventure has been to Sri Lanka, exploring the culture and of course, completing Adams Peak.
- Ampersand's Little Black Book: A Design Tour of South Africa
Wednesday 10 July, 2019
- Great Safaris of Southern Africa
Friday 26 April, 2019
- India and Africa - For the love of Wildlife
Thursday 14 March, 2019
- Twenty Places to fall in Love with India
Tuesday 15 May, 2018
- Southern Africa: Best Properties for Design, Art, Wildlife, Beach & Deserts!
Wednesday 07 February, 2018
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka