Office Coordinator & Marketing Assistant
Sam works behind the scenes at Ampersand HQ, working on tasks that range from choosing client’s aircraft seats to meticulously checking and preparing final documents. She is the first person you’ll speak to when you phone Ampersand!
A self-proclaimed explorer and adventure seeker, Sam found her desire to travel after completing a charity trek through the Sahara Desert. Ever since, she’s always itching to get her walking boots on and explore the world, ticking one mountain off her list at a time. Raised by ex-army parents, throwing herself into thrilling experiences is in Sam’s blood, however there are two sides to her adventurous nature. From exploring Europe’s buzzing cities over the weekends to climbing up active volcanoes in Indonesia for sunrise and jumping out of aeroplanes for sunset. She has an obsession with collecting Christmas Tree Baubles from every country that she visits and will hunt one down no matter how tough the challenge! This has also led to a very interesting looking Christmas Tree.
Sam began her career in travel after backpacking India, teaching English in Bali and island hopping in The Philippines. Her most recent adventure has been to Sri Lanka, exploring the culture and of course, completing Adams Peak.
- Wildlife Colourscapes
Friday 14 June, 2019
- Destination Weddings & Honeymoon Report: Wedding and Honeymoon Statistics
Friday 12 April, 2019
- Wander Women Index: The Best Destinations for Solo Female Travellers
Friday 28 September, 2018
- The Most LGBT-Friendly Cities in the UK
Thursday 14 June, 2018
- First Words: A Timeline of Language
Thursday 29 March, 2018
- Leslie Siben, India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr David Wallace, North India