4 Rivers Floating Ecolodge
4 Rivers Floating Ecolodge is one of Ampersand's Top 10 Eco Retreats.
The 4 Rivers Floating Ecolodge is located on the Tatai River, surrounded by some of the most pristine forest left in Southeast Asia close to the South Cardamom protected area. The 12 luxurious ecological tented villas (soon to be 18) have been built using only environmentally friendly materials and the use of wood has been limited. Each villa is cocooned in comfort with flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi and mini-bars as well as a large private balcony with sun loungers and views of the jungle. The 'open' pool (using river water) is due to open very soon and the restaurant serves delicious Cambodian fresh and sea water fish dishes, local specialities as well as western cuisine.
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Mr David Wallace, North India