Two Kingdoms... Bhutan & Thailand with COMO Resorts
14 days from £5,332 per person
Explore the kingdoms of Bhutan and Thailand with COMO Hotels and Resorts on a luxurious journey from ancient cities to the Himalayan mountain range and stunning Thai beaches. Discover the spectacular apple orchards and vast farmlands of Bhutan, along with its deep-rooted history of fortress monasteries, temples and shrines. Relax and take in the views of the pilgrimage surroundings and indulge in Bhutanese hot stone baths at your Hotel. From the mountains travel to Thailand’s largest and most luxurious island – Phuket where you will spend four nights at Point Yamu the new island retreat on Phuket’s east coast. There is time to relax at the resort and see the wonders of Phang Nga Bay, famously known as ‘James Bond’ island. For your final stop, you will return to Bangkok, which we think is a city that encapsulates 21st Century Asia. You will spend two nights at the Metropolitan to uncover the iconic sights of the Royal Palace, soak up the atmosphere of the local markets and taste the range of cuisine on offer in this lively city.
- Four and a half days of privately guided excursion in Bhutan with picnic lunches
- All museum and visitor centre entry fees and road permits
- Three spa treatments per person
- Two full day excursions at Point Yamu and a half day city tour in Bangkok
- Two complimentary dinners, on the first at last nights of your stay
14 days from £5,332 per person
- Day 1 - In Transit
Fly overnight directly to Bangkok.
- Day 2 - The Metropolitan - Bangkok
Afternoon arrival and transfer to your hotel.
- Day 3 - Uma Paro - Paro
Morning flight to Bhutan on arrival transfer to your hotel. Afternoon sightseeing in Paro town and visit to a local temple.
- Day 4 - Uma Punakha - Punakha
Travel from Paro to Punakha Valley via awe-inspiring Thimphu and Dochu La to explore on route.
- Day 5 - Uma Punakha - Punakha
Private guided Khamsan Yuley Namgay Chorten Walk, Punakha Dzong and Chimmi Lhakhang.
- Day 6 - Uma Paro - Paro
Travel from Punakha Valley to Paro via Chuzom and Tamchog Lhakhang. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 7 - Uma Paro - Paro
Explore the Para Valley on a guided Taktsang Walk with a picnic lunch. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 8 - Point Yamu by COMO - Phuket
Morning flight to Phuket via Bangkok. Afternoon at Leisure.
- Day 9 - Point Yamu by COMO - Phuket
Day at leisure.
- Day 10 - Point Yamu by COMO - Phuket
Day trip to Phang Nga Bay, including Koh Hong for optional kayaking and snorkeling, followed by ‘James Bond’ island.
- Day 11 - Point Yamu by COMO - Phuket
Visit Phuket Old Town for a guided tour or a guided cycle adventure around the local National Park.
- Day 12 - The Metropolitan - Bangkok
Morning flight to Bangkok. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 13 - The Metropolitan - Bangkok
Half-day private tour of the Grand Palace, Wat Pho Wat Arun. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 14 - In Transit
Morning flight to London. Arrive late afternoon.
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Susan Ford, India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India