Alila Villas Uluwatu
Suave and sophisticated, this exhilarating and cutting-edge hotel will take your breath away.
Surrounded by savannah-like bush and poised on the rugged limestone cliffs of Uluwatu with dramatic views over the ocean, one can't help but feel that that this is where heaven and earth meet. The hotel's light and airy design is simultaneously retro and futuristic. The straight lines and floating walls and roofs of the airy pavilions share the beauty and purity of design of Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona Pavilion, whilst the sculptural cube teak gazebos have an almost extra-terrestrial quality.
Accommodation comes in the form of one and three-bedroom villas, all with private pools and are incredibly spacious and private. Entry-level ocean-facing suites are currently in construction. Every comfort has been thought of: the villas all have their own pools and oversized days beds both inside and out; there are personal poolside hampers filled with everything you could ever need and personal butlers who will take care of your every whim.
Whilst here make sure you indulge all your senses - savour the culinary delights of the signature fine-dining and traditional warung-style restaurants, marvel at the spectacular cliff top pool and bar and surrender to the pleasures of the glorious Spa Alila. Located on a clifftop plateau along the southern coastline of Bali on the Bukit Peninsula, Alila Villas Uluwatu is just 30 minutes from Ngurah Rai International airport, 15 minutes from Jimbaran Bay, and close by to the renowned Uluwatu Temple.
Features in the following itineraries
- A Heavenly Journey through Bali, Indonesia with Alila Villas & COMO hotels
- Boutique Indonesia – Sun, Sand & Stylish Hotels in Lombok, Bali & Moyo Island
- Luxury Voyage around Indonesia’s Komodo Islands on Alila Purnama
- Sensational Bali, Indonesia with Alila Villas
- Tiger Blue, Indonesia: The Ultimate Sea Safari
- Leslie Siben, India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka