Uluwatu, Bali is one of Ampersand's Top 10 Summer Holiday Destinations in Asia.
Uluwatu in the far southwestern tip of Bali is drier than the rest of the island. Still relatively undeveloped it is covered with savannah like bush that abruptly end at massive limestone cliffs that tower 70 meters above the foaming surf below. The views over the ocean and the serrated coastline are stunning. Uluwatu is also home to one of Bali's most important temples Pura Luhur Uluwatu.
Features in the following itineraries
- A Heavenly Journey through Bali, Indonesia with Alila Villas & COMO hotels
- Boutique Indonesia – Sun, Sand & Stylish Hotels in Lombok, Bali & Moyo Island
- Luxury Voyage around Indonesia’s Komodo Islands on Alila Purnama
- Sensational Bali, Indonesia with Alila Villas
- Tiger Blue, Indonesia: The Ultimate Sea Safari
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka