Hotel Vista Grande Osaka
This hotel is right at the heart of the action in Osaka, just a block from the famous canal at the heart of the dining and nightlife scene. The service level is very high, with all staff speaking conversational English and more than willing to help guests to plan their time in this brash and colourful city.
There are more luxurious hotels in town but this one is ideal for those who are eager to dive into the nightlife and have a hotel within walking distance after the revelries. Hotel rooms are compact, so we recommend using Japan's ingenious 'takyubin' hotel-to-hotel luggage forwarding service and travel light so the suitcase isn't there to trip over in the early hours!
Features in the following itineraries
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India