Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
In each great historic Asian city you will find a flagship Mandarin Oriental hotel that cleverly combines the heights of western luxury with distinct local themes and décor, and the one in Tokyo is no exception. With a dozen bars and restaurants including Michelin-starred French cuisine at Signature, there is something for every discerning taste.
The holistic Japanese shiatsu spa and baths are on the top floor, and like the 178 spacious rooms and suites they give commanding views of the Imperial Palace and even Mt Fuji in the distance. Other city hotels may have high standards of hospitality and dining, but this is still the superlative stay in Tokyo.
Features in the following itineraries
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Leslie Siben, India