Mitsui Garden Ginza Premier
The Ginza area with its upmarket restaurants and flagship designer stores could be called the Knightsbridge of Tokyo, and the Mitsui Garden is in a prime location on the edge of it.
Like several other selected hotels in the city, the Mitsui Garden occupies the upper half of the tallest building in the vicinity, giving great views of the city. It is a thoroughly modern hotel with dark wood interiors and sleek design, and although the rooms are relatively compact compared to the Park Hyatt it offers a range of designer toiletries and all the hi-tech bedroom and bathroom functions you could ask for. They are well used to Western guests and most staff speak English here which makes it a great place to start or end your stay in Japan.
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Mr David Wallace, North India