Perhaps it’s a stereotype, but the Japanese have long been known to watch what the west is doing and then do it better. The Ritz-Carlton in Osaka stands as a grand testament to this tradition, with no expense spared in the chandelier-ed restaurants, rooms and suites. Recline on a chaise-long and gaze as though through time over the futuristic Osaka city-scape.
Admire over four hundred artworks dotted throughout the hotel, and enjoy high tea in the lounge with well-heeled Osaka-jin who frequent it. It has the ambience, style and service standards of the London Ritz but its plush suites are considerably better value.
Features in the following itineraries
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India