Swissotel Nankai, Osaka is a deluxe hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Nankai Railway’s Namba Station offering direct train access to Kansai International Airport and all major tourist attractions such as Kyoto, Nara and Kobe are within easy reach.
The 36-storey tower has 548 well appointed guestrooms, including 42 Executive floor rooms and 28 suites with upgraded amenities including Swiss Executive Club Lounge access ensure an unrivalled experience with the ultimate in amenities and in-room technology. Pürovel Spa & Sports offers a selection of spa treatments, fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and indoor swimming pool. Executive rooms are interconnecting (subject to availability).
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Jaime Benitez, South India