The Nasu highlands are part of a 2000m high mountain plateau that centres on volcanic Nasudake, with well-loved hot spring spots like Yumoto and Shiobara Onsen dotted around it. As well as having excellent golf and ski facilities, it is a popular area for hiking.
In May, the azaleas bloom and can be views from raised boardwalks. In autumn, forested trails and the 320m Mamiji-dai suspension bridge leading to beautiful Mikaeri waterfall. The ropeway up Nasudake also affords excellent view back over the valley. With much to offer in every season, no wonder the Niki Club luxury boutique hotel decided to expand over 36 acres here.
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka