Muang La Lodge
Muang La Lodge is one of Ampersand's Top 10 Eco Retreats.
The delightful and intimate lodge has just 8 spacious en-suite rooms in 4 villas situated in picturesque gardens, surrounded by forests, villages, rice fields and hot springs. The cosy wooden rooms have balconies and are decorated in locally made and sourced furnishings which are a mix of traditional and contemporary design. Local pieces of art and woven fabrics are displayed throughout the property. The resort has its own hot spring tub and can arrange treks and cycle rides to local villages - it is best to arrange these in advance. The restaurant serves Laos and Western food overlooking the river.
Features in the following itineraries
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka