The award-winning Trident Gurgaon is a showcase example of cutting-edge contemporary Indian design inspired by both British colonial and Mughal architecture.
Set amongst 7 acres of beautifully landscaped Mughal gardens, walkways, courtyards, fountains and cooling reflection pools, the hotel has an imposing yet serene presence with a resort-like ambience. The striking central water feature is located at the heart of the hotel and provides a dramatic entrance to guests on arrival as the flaming flares that encircle its edge cast dramatic reflections across, creating a vast sense of depth. This eye-catching view can also be seen from many of the rooms, which creates a spacious and airy feel. A glistening and stylish pool also lies at the centre of the hotel and makes for the ideal spot to lie back and relax in the sun or take shade nearby under the frangipani trees, as well as to take a refreshing dip when needed. The rooms and suites themselves are well appointed and spacious with bold interior design and tasteful furnishings scattered throughout.
The hotel is a calm oasis located within Delhi's busy up and coming business and shopping district, meaning that guests are conveniently only 30 minutes’ drive from both Delhi's city centre and the airport. The Trident is therefore one of Ampersand's top choices for those arriving into or departing from India through Delhi or for those who have visited the historical capital on previous occasions.
All the 4 International restaurants and bar provide excellent service and guests can choose to dine at ‘Saffron’ for traditional Indian cuisine, ‘Cilantro’ for Mediterranean cuisine, ‘Konomi’ for Japanese cuisine or ‘The Lobby’ for lighter dishes and great cocktails. The bar is an evening hot spot that attracts visitors from both inside and outside the hotel, thanks to its wonderful menu and elegant atmosphere. Friendly and attentive staff are at hand to make your stay here as comfortable as possible and guests staying at The Trident have the extra treat of being welcome to use the neighbouring Oberoi Gurgaon's 5* facilities, including spa, swimming pools and award-winning restaurants.
Features in the following itineraries
- Cultural Glamping with The Ultimate Travelling Camp In Ladakh
- Exploring India's Royal Mughal & Maratha Dynasties
- Gently Down The Ganges... A Slow & Spiritual Boat Journey in North India
- Himalayan Odyssey - North Indias Finest Monasteries, Temples and Spas
- Shakti Village Walk Experience – Indian Himalayan Tour
- Taj, Temples and Tigers of North India – The Perfect Family Holiday to India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India