Yala National Park
Cinnamon Wild is one of Ampersand's Top 10 Safari Lodges
This elegant though simple hotel is located close to the park gates and has a splendid location between the lagoon and the ocean. The camp comprises a number of chalets scattered across 10 acres of mixed evergreen forest and typical dry zone vegetation.
There are beautiful walks with excellent bird watching and opportunities to spot wildlife all along the beach and amongst the huge granite boulders that line the lagoon. Swimming should be restricted to the hotel pool since sea swimming is not recommended due to strong currents.
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Mr David Wallace, North India