The bungalow at Norwood commands a fine view of the eastern end of the Bogawantalawa Valley and rests in the shelter of one of the most impressive bamboo stands to be found anywhere. The suites are oversized with imposing colonial style furniture, some with four-poster beds and elegant bathrooms.
A spacious lounge and well-stocked library lead out to a croquet lawn, a large swimming pool and sun deck. It is here where planters of the past invited friends to enjoy the pristine air and glorious outlook. You too can wander the gardens unchanged since yesteryear, soaking up the atmosphere of a time gone by.
Features in the following itineraries
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India