Just a few kilometres from the bustling, historic Galle Fort, The Lighthouse has a great location between a rocky headland and a stretch of golden sand. It is one of famed architect, Geoffrey Bawa's, creations and has an overall sense of space and light.
Each bedroom has a generously sized, sea and pool facing balcony. The two swimming pools, the lower being surrounded by gardens, are never overcrowded. The elegant spa is worth a visit to experience a spicy scrub or relaxing massage. Try the excellent a la carte menu at the Cinnamon Room which uses local ingredients including seafood and spices to great effect.
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India