Step into the world of Tientsin and step back in time. Named after the Chinese village from which the original tea seedlings came, this very British residence is a historical landmark set in the Bogawantalawa Valley.
Six glorious rooms and suites open onto magnificent English gardens still standing loyal to the colonial planters' wives who created 'a little bit of home in a far away land. Wander the glorious rose terraces and hide away under a leafy arbour to the myriad sounds of the many birds that make their homes there.
Each suite is faithful to the original design with polished wooden floors and high ceilings; some with four-poster beds and provide welcome retreats in Sri Lanka.
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Matthew Nicklin, North India