A highly individual hotel in a stunning location close to Sigiriya Rock which marries local style with an ecological ethos. The resort is centred around a lake and reed bed with the aim of attracting wildlife.
There are 25 guest suites in one of three distinct styles; water, marsh and forest. Each has its own unique feature; either a plunge pool, a private pool or a deck for private dining. The choice of restaurants and bars should cater to most tastes and there is a large pool for relaxation or you can just enjoy the peace. A very luxurious yet simple and unusual hotel.
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Mr David Wallace, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Leslie Siben, India