The Oriental Bangkok is one of Ampersand's Top 10 Lux City Hotels.
This elegant and luxurious iconic hotel in the heart of Bangkok overlooking the Chao Phraya River is a landmark with a history dating back 130 years. The rooms are stylish and well equipped, and are perfectly complemented by numerous excellent restaurants and bars, two swimming pools, a sumptuous spa, cookery school and world class service. The original Oriental Hotel, The Authors' Wing celebrates some of the great writers who have stayed here such as Noel Coward, Somerset Maugham and James Michener. The rooms are lavishly decorated and are a feast for the eyes.
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Leslie Siben, India
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr David Wallace, North India