Luxury Adventure in Nepal
12 days from £3,905 per person
Nepal is amongst the most beautiful countries in Asia and one which captivates those who spend time there. From the heights of Mount Everest to the jungle habitats of the tiger, it is a land of variety, colour and breathtaking monuments, wildlife, and landscapes. This itinerary includes the best of Nepal; the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Kathmandu Valley, a two night trek in the Annapurna region, an overnight rafting trip camping on the shores of the Seti River and jungle safaris in Chitwan National Park. We have chosen some of the best hotels in Nepal to ensure you have a most comfortable stay in great locations.
This luxury tour is purely a suggested itinerary. It can be booked as it is or alternatively used as a starting point for creating your own bespoke holiday in Nepal. If you'd like to see similar trips, take a look at our Family Holiday collection, as well as our other favourite Active, Trekking and Wildlife itineraries.
12 days from £3,905 per person
- Day 1 - Dwarika's Hotel - Kathmandu
On arrival in Delhi take a connecting flight to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 2 - Dwarika's Hotel - Kathmandu
Spend a full day visiting Pashupatinath, Bodnath and Bhaktapur which all lie in the Kathmandu valley.
- Day 3 - Dwarika's Hotel - Kathmandu
Visit the sites of Kathmandu including the Swayambhutnath Stupa and the Durbar Square.
- Day 4 - Gurung Lodge - Majgaun
Transfer to the airport for a morning flight to Pokhara. Meet your porters and guide and begin walking to Majgaun.
- Day 5 - The Sanctuary Lodge - Birethanti
Continue trekking through the local villages, enjoying the views.
- Day 6 - Shangri-La Village Resort - Pokhara
Walk from the lodge to the road end where you will be collected and driven to Pokahara. There is the option of visiting the Tibetan village en route.
- Day 7 - Shangri-La Village Resort - Pokhara
Spend the day in and around Pokhara including a boat trip on the lake. It is possible to hire a microlight in Pokhara for fantastic views of the mountains.
- Day 8 - Seti River Camp - Seti River
Drive to the rafting start point where the crew will be waiting. The river is very gentle and suitable for all.
- Day 9 - Kasara Jungle Resort - Chitwan National Park
Spend the morning rafting then drive to Chitwan National Park. There should be time for a game drive in the afternoon.
- Day 10 - Kasara Jungle Resort - Chitwan National Park
Take game drives, one in the morning and the second in the afternoon. These can be by jeep, boat, on foot or on elephant back.
- Day 11 - Dwarika's Hotel - Kathmandu
Transfer to the airport and fly back to kathmandu. There will be time in the afternoon to see Patan and the Tibetan Handicraft Centre.
- Day 12 - In transit.
Transfer to the airport in the morning for your return flight home via Delhi.
- Mr & Mrs Manson, North India
- Mr Richard Stoughton, Sri Lanka
- Leslie Siben, India
- Matthew Nicklin, North India
- Jaime Benitez, South India
- Anonymous, India
- Krista Weir, Sri Lanka
- Matthew Annable, Rajasthan, India
- Mr Geoffrey Johnson, India
- Mr David Wallace, North India